Monday, October 29, 2007

Good Hair Tips

Good Slow Day here today. I visited a couple of blogspots that I hadn't visited in a while. Over at Purple Cucumber's blog she had a cute little thingy about hair at the bottom of the newest blog. Then Emma Sometimes has some interesting thoughts about hair. The comments to Emma are just funny! Check them out if you have time. Have a Good Hair Day!! LOL

Just had to go get this from Purple Cucumber's blog and post it in case you didn't have time to visit there:

Attitude:

There once was a woman who woke up one morning,
looked in the mirror,
and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?"
So she did and she had
a
wonderful
day.

The next day she woke up,
looked in the mirror
and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"H-M-M," she said,
"I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?"
So she did
and she had
a
grand
day.

The next day she woke up,
looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well," she said,
"today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail."
So she did
and she had
a
fun,
fun
day.

The next day she woke up,
looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YEA!" she exclaimed,
"I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.

11 comments:

Mary said...

Hope all is well with you. Have a great week.

Linda said...

It's nice to have a quite day....gives us a chance to catch up and visit new places. It's sad about that house being torn down, lots of memories there I'm sure. Enjoyed my visit and I'll be back. Linda

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Hey, that was cute. Wouldn't it be great if we all had that kind of attiude about our hair everyday.lol I loved the old house. Gosh, with just a little(or maybe a lot) of tlc that could be a nice fixer uper. HOpe you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Tammy said...

I've got some really "good hair" going at my blog today...lol!

I love being a "blonde"!!

Have a great day!

Deborah Wilson said...

Ann,

I checked them both out today, good blogs! (And I do love folk art - don't see too much of that around Metro - all the good stuff is at the art festivals).

Little Penpen said...

LOL... love the post! What a great attitude.

meggie said...

A good hair story!!

janie said...

Oh, I was inspired to look at your blog after you visited and commented at mine.

What a surprise to see that 'I know you!' I sent you the Hyacinth Bean vine seeds!

LOL, a small world!

Janie, an obsessive, compulsive plant collector.

janie said...

Sorry, I meant to add this. I love the story about the hair. I tried to instill that in my children, and I try to keep it in my heart too.

Janie

mreddie said...

I just know I would have a good hair day - if I had any. Guess I will have to settle for a good scalp day. :) ec

Janice said...

Cute story about the hair day! Makes me realize I need to improve my attitude! :o)