Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What would you write?

Mary,
Over at her blogspot
has tagged me for a meme that was started by Amy The meme is What would I write if I had an extra hour every day?

Well, let me see:

1. I suppose I’d try harder to do a blog each day.

2. I’d write more “real” emails to my friends and family. Being addicted to reading blogs has begun to take up too much of my time. LOL

3. I’d take more time to send out those “Get Well” and “Sympathy” and “Thank You” cards that I owe to so many people. And maybe even write something personal in them.

4. Oh yes, Amy said we could dream… I would write a best selling novel and make lots of money.

5. I’d be writing the jokes that all those striking writers are not writing for Jay, and Dave….LOL Steal all their jobs!!

I’m not going to choose anyone else to do this meme. If anyone would like to do it, have fun ….

6 comments:

Mary said...

ancient one,

Thanks so much for participating in the meme. I enjoyed reading what you would write with an extra hour a day. I enjoy sending cards and letters, but the time seems to get away from us, doesn't it.

Sending blessings your way. I always enjoy your posts and comments.

Jenn said...

I'd read more books and write more often.

HAHAHA! Okay, really, I'd sleep longer.

2 LMZ FARMS said...

It seems that writing letters and sending cards have nearly became something of the past. I wish that I would take the time to write or even visit the people who might need that little time. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, I would write more letters as well, instead of emails! Love your choices, especially about writing for Leno and Letterman. LOL

Renie

meggie said...

It is fun to read these memes. I would work on my 'book'! haha.
I really spend far too much time here anyway, so the discipline needed is already part of my day! LOL.

Amy said...

I have enjoyed reading your answers. I miss writing letters. I used to have pen pals all over the world. Now I email them. I much prefer the actual writing (not typing) of letters.