Monday, November 5, 2007

Did you notice?

I was at a little history museum in the next town this weekend. They had a display set up to represent one of the older doctor's offices. The doctor they were honoring was Dr. Troutman, one of the best doctors I ever knew. My daughter did home health for him several years back and she and he got to be good friends. They both loved to make baskets. I think she told me that he told her how to make a stain using green walnut hulls. Anyway, Dr. Troutman got better and still practices medicine in New Bern now one day a week.

Did you notice anything strange about the patient? I never saw it until it was pointed out to me.

6 comments:

Willow said...

white face, black arms.

mreddie said...

I noticed that as well - maybe the face was drained of color from fright. :) ec

meggie said...

No torso! Poor guy.

imac said...

That chappie looks ill.

Mary said...

Wonder what happened to him? He seems to be in rather rough shape.

Little Penpen said...

LOL on the mannequin. I always wondered what happened to Dr. Troutman. I'm glad he is well and still practicing.