Thursday, June 7, 2007

Jessie's Treasures Continued

**First, let me say that I do not own these treasures. I only have pictures of them. Several of you have left comments congratulating me on MY treasures.**

My Aunt Jessie ran a Dusty Dreams Doll Hospital from her home. She repaired dolls for others. She was good at it. She made lots of doll clothes. She told me once that she often made baby clothes for little premie babies to be buried in.

This picture is a group of dolls she owned. She had dolls in practically every room of her home. She was always pleased to show off her dolls and I was always pleased to get the tour!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Ann,
Whatever happened to all the treasures? I am really enjoying the pictures.

Janice said...

What a lovely variety of dolls! That must have been such a fun hobby for her!

Little Penpen said...

I always loved hearing about Aunt Jessie and her doll hospital. I remember the one time I went with you to tour her collections and how much fun it was!

Little Penpen said...

Don't let Ancient One fool you... she has a wonderful doll collection too! When will you post pictures of your babies?

Anonymous said...

Hello Ancient One,
Now you know just the other day I said I wanted to see all these dolls, because I am a doll expert now that I work at the largest doll shop in America...haha