Friday, June 8, 2007

Doll Museum for Jessie

Besides having all those dolls all over her house, Aunt Jessie, had a doll museum in her back yard. This tour took some time. As I remember there were two full rooms of dolls and a story that went with each one.I remember doll houses that she had furnished to look like her grandfather's home as best as she could remember from her youth.She had old, old carriages for her dolls. If it was doll related, she had it.Her passion for dolls spilled over unto us. My aunt Elsie has the same passion for dolls. My mother caught the doll fever. I caught the doll fever..... ~more later

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I remember this.

Little Penpen said...

Is it still there?

Unknown said...

What a cute doll house! lol

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

It looks so cute on the outside!

Manuela