Monday, March 30, 2009

Wife Swap

Several people told me they watched Wife Swap last Friday night. They wanted to know if I enjoyed the show. Yes, yes, and yes!

Some thought the young son of the people from my neck of the woods needed a "laying on of hands." He really was spoiled, but I think the show would not have been as interesting if he was quite like his sister.

If there is a rerun of the show, and I know when it will be aired, I will certainly watch it again. I really think a lot of it is scripted but it was a fun show to watch.

In fact, my husband told me the next morning I could call him "King Curtis" from now on.

If anyone missed the show and would like to know more, you can find lots more here.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ann,

I saw the show and enjoyed it. The people from your neck of the woods was my favorite family. And yes, that little guy wouldn't have gotten away with the things he did if I was his Mama or Grandma, but to each their own and probably the show is scripted. It was fun to watch it though. Thanks so much for the heads-up.

Blessings,
Mary

Debbie J said...

That little boy definitely needed some discipline, but he did make the show interesting! His sister was so quiet. I never heard her say anything.

I even noticed that it was filmed during our snow a couple of months ago. It was fun to watch.

Michele said...

As you already know...Kevin and I did watch...thought it was very interesting and YES I too felt that little boy was way spoiled and needed quite a bit of discipline but like you said that made the show way more interesting. So glad you told blogged that it was coming on b/c we probably would have never seen it.

Pat said...

As you alredy know, I watched the show....I do most all of the time. One thing I have to say about little Curtis, although he was outspoken and could use some correction, I never heard him swear or use objectionable language like I've heard on other programs. He sure loved his bacon! It was a good show, and the best that comes out of it is that usually each family takes the good advise from the other.

Little Penpen said...

Ha ha... I LOVED King Curtis! As long as he isn't my kid. LOL I Dvr'ed the show and have watched it three times so far. I will try to figure how to put it on a DVD for you. Several of my friends at worked watched it and keep talking about King Curtis, too.

Lib said...

Hi Ann,
We had co.and didn't get to watch!:o( Maybe when it reairs.
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib