Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What was I Thinking?


Actually I was thinking about Nicholas Sparks' Book Nights In Rodanthe. When I was at the Trenton Fireman's Auction and Fleamarket, I found a couple of Nicholas Spark's books that I hadn't read.

I read the books and passed them on to my sisters and all of us read them. One sister called me the night before we went to the Outer Banks, to tell me that the Rodanthe book had been made into a movie. So of course I had to take a picture when we got to Rodanthe.

If you are interested
here is a link to more about Nicholas Sparks.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ann,

Catching up on your posts.

I read Message in a Bottle, but haven't read any of the others. They all sound very interesting. Now I have a new author to read and will be looking for his books. Thanks for the reading tip.

Blessings,
Mary

Michele said...

I read Nights in Rodanthe and LOVED it! I can't wait to see the movie:-) I LOVE Nicholas Sparks books!!!

meggie said...

Thanks for the link about Nicholas Sparks. I have read the Notebook, & have another of his books here somewhere...if I can just find where Gom has taken it!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it!!!! I have screenprinted shirts for Nicholas!!!!! With all the names of his books compiled into a short story. Let me know if you are interested in it!! He lives in Trent Woods in New Bern....building a new home.....40,000 square feet!!! I have a few of his books too...not much on reading I like the movies, have you seen THE NOTEBOOK? One of his books in movie form FANTASTIC!!

Pat said...

OK, now you did it. I have to read Rodanthe. I LOVE the pictures, once again I'm so drawn to the Outer Banks. I think I should have been born there - or vacation there at the very least!

Lib said...

Hi Ann,
Hope you're having a great week.
happy Reading!
Blessins',Lib