Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Interest Are Many

And this is all about me. But this idea is not original with me. My daughter ordered my granddaughter an old license plate with her name on it from eBay. And I decided I wanted one... or two...or more

These are not vanity plates. It seems they are anniversary plates. Therefore they have my name "ANN" on them. I actually have a couple more that were not pictured at this time. I must have reached my second childhood, you think?

Mary is having a give-away. All you have to do is visit her blog and comment to be entered. Check it out.

7 comments:

Shirley Mary said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog.
I know you have quite a few collections. . is the license plates your newest collection? And will you continue to add to it?

Thanks for telling us about Mary's give away!

mary

Debbie J said...

That's a neat idea! Wonder if they have any with Debbie on it?!! LOL

Field of Dreams said...

I love the license plates...I've always wanted one with my name on it too:) Maybe I'll find one, one day!!!!

Sandi McBride said...

Now that's neat...how do you find so many? E-Bay? If I come across any Ann, I'll certainly keep you in mind and try to snag it!
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Second childhoods are fun! Enjoy it!

That's an interesting idea for a collection. I don't think it would work so well over here, where the numbers and letters are more random.

Anonymous said...

Great photo for "Beautiful" this week. :)

I love your 'vanity' (or not) plates - all I have is the one from my bike when I was a little girl, with Leslie on it. :)

Little Penpen said...

I did NOT know you had these. How cool are you????? I like them!