Friday, August 8, 2008

A MeMe

Mary, at Mary's writing nook has an interesting meme. The rules go like this: Go to Google.com and type in your name and after that the word needs (Ann needs). Then post the first ten things that come up.

I decided to try it.

1. Ann needs men's clothes.

2. Ann needs 3 Loves now.

3. Ann needs a public search on Facebook.

4. Ann needs a spanking.

5. Ann needs Mittinz.(mittens)

6. Ann needs your help.

7. Ann needs a ride to Baltimore Airport.

8. Ann needs a Blackberry.

9. Ann needs to check back with Togl.

10.Ann needs some attention.

I'm not tagging anyone either. But if you play, come back here to comment so I can go see your meme.

4 comments:

Betty F said...

This looks like fun! I'll have to try it.

Renie Burghardt said...

Ann sure has some interesting "needs!" LOL.


Have a great day!

Renie

Little Penpen said...

LOL.... Ann needs a spanking!

Deborah Wilson said...

I tried putting in my name when I read Tina's meme, and all that came up was junk. :)