Monday, July 28, 2008

Sharing The Love

Sandi McBride left a message for me to go over to her blogspot and collect another award.

Here are the rules for this: The rules: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**Visit
Memoirs of a Mommy for the awesome story behind this award.

I would like to award each blog "I love to Visit" listed on my side bar this award. You all are special to me. Some are kinfolk, some are strangers, some feel like close friends. Some are writers, some are artist, some are SAHMs, some are busy with little time for blogging. Some have sons/daughters serving their country in other lands. Some are sick, some are recovering, some are so funny, some are so serious, some remind me that God is Love and Able to take care of all of us.

So for the next little while I will be busy visiting and asking you all to come and collect this award. I know some don't do awards, but I just want you to know that I think you all are deserving!

28 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

thank you for leaving me a note to come visit! I am having a lot of fun with my crockpotting adventures this year. I appreciate you sharing the love!
xoxo
steph

tnchick ♥ said...

Thank you very much for including in my the award. It's always an honor to be remembered!! I appreciate it!

Lin said...

That was so very kind of you to think of me, bless you! Lin

Shirley Mary said...

Thank you for "counting me in" for "sharing the love". I truly appreciate it!

mary

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

I think this is lovely and very kind.
Thank you for remembering our children who are serving.We appreciate your kindness.

Willow said...

Thank you so much for the award! What fun! I am so far behind this month, but I'll pass this on soon!

Bee said...

YAY! Thank you!! ((big hugs))

meggie said...

Ann, Thankyou for this award! It sure is a nice one.
Hugsxx

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Thanks so much for the award and "Sharing the Love". I will do the same. Have a great week!

Jim Klenke said...

Thank you for the award and comment. I have to rush to work right now, but I will pass it on in tomorrows post.

possum said...

Well Thank You! My palms are pressed together as I bow to you in gratitude! _()_ It is greatly appreciated!

Dana said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! Thanks for sharing the love!!

Melanie said...

Thank you so much--- You are the bright spot in my day.....

imac said...

I thank you for thinking of me for this award, but I am a no meme blog, so if you wish to noninate someone else thats ok.Hope this does not offend you and I really thank you for thinking of me.

Tracy x said...

thank you so much for thinking of me xx
i shall be back soon to have a proper look at your blog and to say a real hello
have a great week
t x

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Awww! Thank you ancient one! How very sweet.

Debbie J said...

Thank you Ms. Ann. I needed an award this week to cheer me up! :o) I appreciate it!

Barb said...

Thank you very much for this award - you are very kind and I appreciate it.

Nonie said...

Thank you so much.

Mo said...

Thank you for giving me the award. :)

Victoria said...

thank you for the award - very sweet!!!

V

Paula said...

Thank you! I have felt very negligent in my blog reading lately. So hard to get to all my favorites when the outside is calling this time of year. Thank you so much for including me in your list of favorites!

Laurie Anne said...

thank you so much!! It means a lot that folks other than my mom not only read my little blog, but actually enjoy it as well :0)

TO BECOME said...

Dear Ancient one, Thanks from my heart for the great award. It was so nice of you. connie

Jules said...

Many thanks for your mention on your blog. I do at times find the phone connections very frustrating and time consuming so am very glad you enjoy my blog!!!

Deborah Wilson said...

Ann,

Just visited Mommy's web site, what a cute little boy. I'll have to get back over to read more on her blog soon. Thanks for including everyone on your blogroll for this award, I can see that it is a special one for Noah and his donor. I'll get it up soon.

janie said...

I love the award, but I have no idea how to post a link! I would feel bad not doing that part.

It was very sweet of you to think of me. I needed that!

Janie

Unknown said...

Thankyou for the award...........




Regards
Online and Offline projects