Monday, January 7, 2008

I miss Jewell and her ten children

When I first started blogging, there was a family of ten children and a mother named Jewell. She had the most beautiful pictures on her blog. I remember the pictures of the little girls with the olives on each finger. The pretty dishes they bought at the yard sales and thrift stores. The older boys buying the younger ones bikes. The older girls making the younger ones clothes. It was just simply a wonderful blog. The last few blogs I saw the dad was looking a new job and the family was checking out new homes. This was one of the most interesting blogs ever to me! Does anyone know if this blog is still continuing? Does anyone know how I can get on her approved list?

5 comments:

Granny said...

I see you figured out the comment box.

I don't know Jewell - sorry. If you know anyone else on your reading list who does, you could ask them. Usually bloggers who go "private" send out an email to their friends letting them know. There's been a lot of it lately to the point where one of my friends acts as a go between and posts info on bloggers who are MIA.

Little Penpen said...

I miss Jewel too.... I loved her blog!

possum said...

Jewell's blog sounds great. I don't think I've ever seen it, tho. I have so little time for blogging these days, it is study, study, study on the days when I can't walk to make up for the time when I am on my feet, sorta, and trying to catch up on doing the things I haven't been able to do... I mean, 5 hours to wash a kitchen floor? But, I did it! We never know what is down the path from us, do we? Probably a good thing!
Your bell collection is amazing!
Have a wonderful New Year - the best in everything for you!!!!!

Sandy said...

I think she decided not to blog anymore...if I remember correctly. It was taking too much away from family.

Mo said...

I remember her blog........I found it right before she took it off line, so I didn't get to see much.
I liked what I saw.