Friday, February 27, 2009

Jessie LaVon

My blogging friend
Purple Cucumbers also known as Jessie LaVon is in the hospital. Her daughter Dusty, left a message for me in my comment section, which I have posted below:


This is Dusty,one of Mama's daughters.She has had a really bad night with the pain,If any of her friends here would like to see a donation in a small creation of art , cards or money it would be greatly appreciated. Her hospital bills and meds are running high.Thank you for any thoughts.


It can be sent to
Jessie LaVon
p.o.box 854
Demopolia ,Alabama 36732

Please go and check out Jessie's blog. I'm sure prayers, cards, and Random Acts of Kindness, would be greatly appreciated. ~Ann

5 comments:

Bee said...

Very sweet of you to post this. She definitely has my prayers!!

Vanessa Cole said...

Thank you for sharing this. :-)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

I hope Jessie will get well soon,she'll be in my prayers :)

Renie Burghardt said...

Prayers for her, Ann. I will send a card, but it will probably be next week, as we're under a winter storm watch. Snow coming. Yikes!

Have a good weekend!

Renie

Deborah Wilson said...

Jessie has had a bad year or so - thanks for posting, Ann.