Sunday, February 3, 2008

Monday

That was fun! It was so interesting to see how many different pictures went up depicting NARROW. I've been skipping around looking at everyone's entries. My favorite so far was a needle stuck in an apple with the eye of the needle being the focus of the picture. I wish I could remember who's that was. But I've visited so many blogs I cannot remember!


But while I was out and about I also visited some old friends. Over at Imac's I saw the most interesting picture of a sleeping giant. If you have time check it out at Imac's blog. I would love to have one sleeping at my house.

Two good friends passed away last week। They will be missed। But I have blessed assurance we will meet again.

8 comments:

ReadWriteSnap said...

Hello! Thanks for dropping by! Yep, 11years and still tiny, which is not supposed to be because it should have grown tall and thick and bore fruit already...^^V

possum said...

Had a quick minute so I just had to drop by and see how you were doing... Waiting to see your sleeping giant next year... I know you can do it!

Alice said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friends. Two friends in one week must have been awful. But as you said, you'll meet again one day.

Mississippi Songbird said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friends..
I know that must be very hard. God bless you and give you strength.I am praying for you and their familes..

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Ann,
I'm sorry to hear that you lost 2 friends. Times like that are so hard and you have a great attitude about knowing you will see them again. I will pray for you and their Families as well. Hope you had a great weekend. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Little Penpen said...

The sleeping giant is cool!

meggie said...

I love to see your comments on my blog!
Take heart in your belief about your friends who are gone ahead. I have no religion, but have no doubt you will see them again.xx

Mary said...

Ann,

I am so sorry that you lost two of your friends this week. You will be reunited one day.

The sleeping giant is awesome. I'd like one at my house too.

Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Mary