Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Traveling Quilt Thursday

My daughter and her friend traded friendship blocks.  They both made two quilt blocks just alike.  They kept one and sent each other the second one.  My daughter decided to make her quilt blocks into a quilt for me on my birthday. 

Today my husband and I took a ride.  At the last minute, I grabbed the quilt to take along.  So we have posed the quilt along the way.  If I can remember, I will try to post pics of the traveling quilt on Thursday.

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

I LOVE QUILTS! I'll enjoy seeing where this one goes!

Mari said...

It's beautiful! What a nice gift!

Pat said...

Love the colors, glad you thought to take it along for the pictures, I'd love to see more pictures of the traveling quilt!

Little Penpen said...

This is too cooooool!! I love the idea! Enjoy your quilt and make sure you use it in the car, on all your travels, to stay warm!! (I've always said I'm gonna make a car quilt, but never have...hmmm)














imac said...

Its a beaut.