Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day to Day

This bunch of flowers pops up every fall in my back yard.  I have one that pops up in my front yard.  I didn't plant these. Still I like them.  Not too far from my mother's house, there is a whold row of them against a white fence.  So pretty.

This week was not busy, yet it has seemed like a very long time.  This week I read the book Vera's Journey . It was a long book, but so very interesting.  My neighbor let me read her copy. Some of her family is connected to Vera's family. 

Today we went to the funeral of a friend of my husand.  He will be missed.  He often came by to visit with my husband when he was working in his lawn mower shop.

2 comments:

Ms. A said...

What kind of flowers are those? They look like little star bursts. Perhaps a little birdie left them for you.

imac said...

Nice flowers, wild ones too.


Sorry to hear of the death of a friend.