Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

My husband's family always has their family reunion on Memorial Day week end.

This year there was a smaller crowd. But the ones there had a good time and enjoyed delicious food.

Today my daughter swung through to see us a little while. She was wanting to go find a quilt store in Greenville.

Then tonight we were invited to my son's home for a cookout. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and all the fixings, baked beans, potato chips, and strawberry cake. Yum!

The best thing there was our greatgranddaughter. Matti kept us entertained. Pretty good weekend,wouldn't you say?

7 comments:

Ms. A said...

I'd say so!

Mari said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend!

Rebecca said...

Yes! I'd say so, too. Wonderful mix of generations :)

troutbirder said...

Much fun. Unfortunately my spouse is visiting sons family in Arizona, 1200 miles away. Me the dog and the cat celebrated anyway.... :)

imac said...

Sounds like you all had an all rounder,lol.

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

What a beautiful for you and your family to remember Memorial Day. I hope you ate lots of hotdogs and got lots of hugs.

b

possum said...

WOW! Lucky YOU!
I'd say count your blessings, but I know you already do!