Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1,001 Posts


Blogger says this is my 1,001 post. I just happened to glance it today. WOW, I guess that's a milestone.


Clover has taken over the ground around here. I don't think the goats are complaining. Everything seems to be putting on a show this year. All the flowers are more than before and seem to be healthier. Hope people's gardens do the same. My husband is planning a small garden for us.


Tomorrow is the stress test. They want my husband over there by 8:15 AM, so I guess I'll be rising a earlier. I want to go with him for this four hour test. Please pray that all goes well.

7 comments:

imac said...

Good luck with the stress test, and hope you get your garden, but clover is fab, its pure Nature

Mari said...

Happy 1001! Hope the test goes well tomorrow.

Ms. A said...

Good luck on the test!

1,001 posts... wow, I'm only at 151. I doubt I'll ever get that far.

Pat said...

Keeping your husband in my prayers...

Granny Annie said...

I am happy to be here to celebrate the beginning of your second 1000! Congratulations! Wishing all the best for your husband tomorrow.

Little Penpen said...

Yay.... 1001 posts. I begged you to blog and now look at you! LOL Hope all goes well with Daddy's test!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Today, I was looking for a goat, my son wants natural milk, I teased him may be he can have a nanny goat.