Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goats

After the storm the fence was down all around the property. The goats stayed where they belonged. A couple of them did come across the downed pine that fell into the yard, but they never got off the tree. A large section was down for the trucks to pull into the lot to pile debris onto the burning pile. The goats never crossed that line. I don't know if they were being extra good, or the LORD knew we couldn't deal with chasing goats with all the other things we had going on. The fence is still down in places, but so far, its all good.


If you read my label, you know I've stolen my granddaughter's favorite word.

8 comments:

Mari said...

Cute picture! Glad you didn't have to chase them!

imac said...

Interesting post with super shots.

Little Penpen said...

I like hearing about the goats and sich! LOL I'm glad they know where home is and have decided to stay there!

Ms. A said...

How lucky for you to not have to chase them! And I still don't understand how your goats always look so clean? Do you scrub them before photos? Their white is almost blinding.

Renie Burghardt said...

Glad the goats stayed mostly on their home turf. They are so cute. I'm still willing to adopt one of them, if you can arrange the shipping and sich! lol

Judy said...

I have never dealt with goats, but have heard they have minds of their own. At least yours are also well behaved...

GardenOfDaisies said...

What incredibly well behaved goats! (I thought that goats were regular little mischief makers! At least that's the story I have heard... my Mom had a goat when she was a girl.)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

some one in New Zealand cross a sheep with a goat.