Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowy Day

Yes, Will, we did get snow! I decided to go outside and snap some shots.

From the front yard.


The south side.


The bushes are covered.


A shot of the woods.


A shot of the hen pen. Can't see many birds. They are staying warm.


The goats have come out to eat. There is always one that will strike a pose.


It is cold. The snow has started again. I'm heading inside. Brrrrrrrrrr!


Just wanted to let you know our weather people finally got one right. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

7 comments:

Sandy said...

We expected 3 inches and got
1/10th if even that, but it sure is cold.

Renie Burghardt said...

We've been in the mid-thirties and sunny. Kind of cold. Tomorrow, we get to 50, the forecast said.

I love your snow pictures though. Snow is always nice, as long as it's not here! LOL. The goats are so cute!

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

I love snow! It happens rarely enough that I get really excited when it does. I grew up closer to the mountains of NC and we had lots of snow. Don't get so much here in the Triangle.

Looks like you got quite a bit too! I think it's going to melt today.

Carver said...

Those are pretty snow shots from your neck of the woods. I decided to come back and see if you did the photo shoot in the snow like I did. I love the one with the goats. Also the writing on the windshield is funny.

Little Penpen said...

I love the tour! Brrrrr!

possum said...

They said we would get 2 inches... I kept checking the radar and the snow just sat over you and never came up here. They even closed the schools early in anticipation! LOL!
Two inches!!! And we didn't even get Two flakes!
I WAS disappointed!
OK, we did have black ice - but that doesn't count!

diane said...

Finally We got Snow!!! So very pretty loved your pictures. I finally put up a new one of my kids at Christmas this year. Check it out and let Penny know too. I hope to get the Grandkids pics up tomorrow!!1