Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Honeymooners are home

Jess and Matt are back from their honeymoon. I had asked Jess to bring me a rock or a shell from the beach at St. Lucia. She brought that and something else for me.

The doll is really two dolls in one. You just flip her over and she has a different head and dress. Isn't that cute?

They brought granddaddy a frog.

When you rub the stick over its back it sounds just like a frog.

They were down on St. Lucia enjoying 80 degree weather while we were back home having our coldest weather of the winter.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Ann,

Beautiful gifts that the bride and groom brought you back. I have seen these reversible dolls and they are wonderful. The frog is cute.

I saw your previous post on global warming. I've heard that this frigid cold weather we've been having is a sign of it. Apparently global warming will eventually lead to the next ice age. Go figure. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I've seen shows about it on Discovery Channel.

Hope you are keeping warm.
Blessings,
Mary

Oma aka Meme said...

what a pretty frog--
fully
rely
on
God

and you have a lovely blog
hugs from Meme

Granny Annie said...

Wonderful gifts!

Sandy said...

Love that frog...that was so thoughtful of them. Our present is at Ma's house.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love those little gifts, and want to see the wedding photos!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Margaret Cloud said...

I am glad that Jess & Matt returned safely and brought you such cute gifts. Thank you for coming by.

Deborah Wilson said...

I'm sure that the honeymooners had a good time for this special occassion.

I wish that I was able to go somewhere warm - but I decided to deal with what nature intended - a frozen weekend! But it was beautiful...

The gifts are cute, I've seen these reversable dolls before.

Kristen would have a fit over the frog..:)

Little Penpen said...

I remember a Little Red Riding Hood doll in the church nursery. One end was Riding Hood and the other end was the wolf. I always loved it.