Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Matt and Jessica Got Married 1/10/09

Please be sure to visit Jessica's Blogspotto see more photos that she might post.



*Note: All pictures can be made bigger by clicking on them.

Jessica's brother, Duncan, played "Here Comes The Bride" on his guitar.


*borrowed photo

Dad giving his daughter away.


Exchanging rings...


You may kiss your bride!


The happy couple are now married.


Mr. and Mrs. Zimmerman.


The whole wedding party.


Their first dance together as husband and wife.


Jessica dances with her dad.


Matt dances with his mom.


The cutting of the cake.


It was a beautiful wedding. My pictures don't do it justice. I wish for Matt and Jessica a long and happy life together.

Please be sure to visit Jessica's Blogspotto see more photos that she might post.

14 comments:

Pat said...

What a beautiful wedding. My grands are 19 and 20, I can only imagine how I will feel when I sit at their weddings.
The brides dress sure is pretty!

Field of Dreams said...

Grandma...these are soo good, thank you for sharing these with me:) I can't wait to get all of my pics back now!!! Love YOu!

Renie Burghardt said...

Congratulations Matt and Jessica! May you have many happy years together.

The pictures are beautiful, Ann.

Hugs,

Renie

Mary said...

Ann,

The wedding photos are beautiful! Congratulations to the bride and groom. I wish them many happy years together.

I see in the post below that you got some snow. We have lots up here if you'd like some more. ;-) We have all we need and more...

Thanks for commenting on my post about President Obama. Yes, every child in the world will now know that there is their dreams are attainable. Kids Can Fly!

Blessings,
Mary

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my gosh! they are beautiful!!! that gown is stunning. congratulations to the lovely couple, i wish them the years of happiness in marriage that i have enjoyed, 41 so far...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sandi McBride said...

Oh how lovely! I always cry at weddings, don't you? They make a beautiful couple!
Sandi

Janette said...

Beautiful! I can see the joy!

Margaret Cloud said...

I believe you did an excellent job on the photos, her dress is so beautiful and that cake, yum yum. Thank you for coming by.

Little Penpen said...

BEAUTIFUL! You got some good shots. You know, you missed your calling... I KNOW you would love to be a photographer! Matt and Jess make an awesome couple!

possum said...

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, wiping away a tear - and she is not even someone I know.
Glad you had a chance to be there. Lucky Jessica to have you!

The Teacup Cottage said...

OMG! I love that dress. So pretty! Congrats to the happy couple!

meg said...

SO Beautuful!!!

janie said...

Just a beautiful wedding! I wish them many years of happiness.

Deborah Wilson said...

Beautiful pics! I can't decide which is prettier, the dress or the cake..:) Congrats Jessica and Matt.