Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lazy River


This has been a busy week so far. Sunday after church, we went to see SIL in the nursing home. Husband's brother and SIL went with us. We had a good visit and got home at dark.

Monday, I took myself to the dentist for cleaning and re-scheduled the filling I missed in June.

Tuesday, I took mama to her heart doctor for a sonogram of her heart. We go back on the 15th for the results. She wanted to go to Walmart. We looked around in there for awhile. Neither of us bought anything.

Last night I found out that my Aunt Elsie has another great-grandchild. After I read her email I checked on facebook and saw that beautiful little girl. (I love babies !!)

Today I stayed home.

Tomorrow Husband goes to the dentist. After that he is going to New Bern to get more grass. I hope to take that ride with him.

Hope your week is good!

4 comments:

Ms. A said...

You have been busy! Be sure to take your camera on that ride and enjoy yourself.

Mari said...

Pretty picture of the river! Sounds like you've been busy. Enjoy the ride today!

Little Penpen said...

more grass? sounds like a busy week; I've been busy too, but don't have a lot to show for it. My house is so messy and cluttered and I am s l o w l y making a dent in it!!!

imac said...

Nice mixture of jobs there my friend.
Love the photo.