1. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the LORD he is GOD; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him and bless his name.
5. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
My SIL has had all her tests and there is no sign of cancer in her body. For this we praise our LORD.
Also my husband went back today for his six month check up at his cardiologist. He got a good report and was taken off one more of his medicines. GOD is so good!
I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!