ah-choo, AH-Choo !!My granddaughter tagged me. I am suppose to tell 7 things about myself and then tag a few others. Ummm what to tell... what to tell... okay... here goes...
1. I have allergies. I suffer through spring, but I sure love the spring flowers. I take allergy medicine.
2. Speaking of seven, there were seven children in my family and seven living children in my husband's family. Seven is the perfect number of GOD.
3. My pride and joys are my children, grandchildren, and now my great grandchild. All my children love the LORD and so do the grandchildren. We expect our Great-Grandson will be raised in church and will come to love the LORD also.
4. I married the man I love and we have stuck it out for over 50 years.
5. I still love to go to the ocean and wet my feet in the water. I still love finding shells. I will probably not go as much any more since my husband had a melanoma taken off his face. He is doing fine. The doctor said he got it all.
6. I love the computer, facebook, Mafia Wars, and Free Republic. My email gets last place these days.
7. This year I have found that I can do things I never thought I could do. And I know that with Jesus on my side I can do all things.
I'm not going to tag anyone else, but if you decide you want to do this, just post your seven and give me a link so I know you are playing.