Monday, July 23, 2012

Blogger, Blogger, must this continue

I chose to try the new blogger. I did this once before and had got quite used to using it. Then, all of a sudden, I could not post photos. Someone told me you could go back to the old Blogger. I did that and was able to post photos. I had a notice that everyone would have to change to the new blogger soon. So I changed back. And here I sit again, with no way to add photos to my blogs. I also have one of those ! inside the yellow triangle on the bottom of this section. I wonder how to get this fixed. There is not the little thing to click to add pics on the row with the "align" and "text colors" and etc. across the top of the compose line. How do I get this back?  Also for some reason it doesn't want to use my browser. I hate change!  Especially when it took me forever to learn how to blog  period!!  Any suggestions?  Thanks !! Happy Birthday Penny!!

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

Best I can recall on the new GUI, the photo icon to post pics, was similar to the old one? I didn't like the new one and I switched back and am still using Classic. Maybe you should switch back, while you can. Hopefully, since we'll all be stuck with the new one eventually, they'll get the bugs worked out. They should have done that BEFORE THEY RELEASED IT.

You have my email if I can be any help. It might end up being blind leading the blind.

Little Penpen said...

I haven't really had any problems posting, but I don't have a lot of experience with the new one either. Sorry, can't help you. I know I've read where some people are now using a different blog set up to do their blogs, but I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. LOL Thanks for the happy birthday...we are off to the beach this morning.

Mari said...

I switched because they said everyone would have to, and I couldn't figure it out either. I switched back to the old blogger and I hope they make it easier before they make all of us use it.

Granny Annie said...

I knew that I had the option to return to the old way but since I knew this was ultimately going to be the only choice, I was determined to crack the case. By george I did and really like it better. Mozilla Firefox is my browser and some say that is what makes it easier for me. However I feel like I could show you how to work it if I could sit down next to you at the computer:)

Pat said...

Don't even have a remote answer for you. It drives me crazy though. Mine said I had to use Google Chrome so I switched and hate it. some things are so much better left alone.