Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Updates

The goats are having their babies again. There are two babies in this picture. See if you can find them.

Just a couple of updates to report. Scott is home from Iraq safe and sound according to my SIL. Thanks for all the prayers offered up for our troops!

Addie is home, happy, and pregnant. I received pictures in an email from my Aunt showing the happy couple getting the sonogram done. Such good news to report!

Then on Sunday night our church gave my granddaughter, Jessica,(and Matt) a Bridal Shower after the evening service. They received many nice and useful things.

Hope all is well with my blogging buddies!

6 comments:

Deborah Wilson said...

Ann,

Tell Addy to post her sonogram so that we can see it..:)

Sure is funny - goats having babies - my little grandgoat wants to be onnery. lol

smilnsigh said...

One goat baby is curled up, at base of big tree, to left of photo. The other one is behind 'Mama.' Where goat baby is gonna' get pooped on, at any minute! ,-)

Very happy to hear your good news of family!

Hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci

possum said...

Oh, Thank God your Scott is home... I know you must be thrilled... and a new baby coming????
I hope Scott doesn't have to go back. It is so hard to sit back here and wait... and wait...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm glad we can be blog friends, politics aside!

Are these your goats? I love baby goats! A few years ago, I went to a wedding at Celebrity Dairy in Siler City, NC (it's a goat cheese place but also a B&B) and at the wedding reception, I got to hold a one-day-old baby goat. One of the sweetest creatures ever!

Sorry you're under the weather and hope you feel better soon.

Margaret Cloud said...

I think there is one lying by the tree, cute photo. I am glad Scott is home and safe and sound, I am happy for all your good news.

Mary said...

What a cute kid. Baby goats are interesting creatures.

I'm glad to hear Scott is home safe and sound. And Addie is pregnant? That's great news.

Blessings and congratulations to everyone. Enjoy your week.
Mary